I am a life coach with an emphasis on
- Relationships and dating
- Communication and social skills
- Emotions and needs
- Motivation and goal setting
- EA Career coaching
- Self-care and routines
The main methods I use are:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy coaching
- Motivational Interviewing
Everybody is different
Our minds are different and I do not think there is one method that can help everybody. There are techniques that usually have better results, so It is best to try them first. But eventually, it is about testing and evaluating what works best for you.
Change happens through changing habits and patterns. Together we will explore your resources, set realistic goals and track results. If you do not see value in our work, I will not encourage you to continue.
I want to empower you to see your potential and make you believe in change. But the best expert on you is yourself. You know the best thing that has and hasn’t worked for you in the past. We will build on your past insights and apply an open and curious attitude to solving your problems.
Coaching related education
- Mindfulness teacher (Coach lv 2) of Unified mindfulness.
I have 3+ years of secular meditation practice, I have been on many silent retreats. I draw from Shinzen Young, Tara Brach, Michael Taft, and Jessica Graham. My main meditation technique is See Hear Feel (Unified mindfulness). I am also known with RAIN, Metta, Do nothing, Open awareness meditations.
- MBSR basic course
- Course in Motivational Interviewing from Tucker Peck
- 1year long self-experienced group therapy
- Course in Nonviolent Communication
- CBT Cognitive Behavior Therapy Life Coaching Certification